My Review: ♥♥♥
This is such a good meal for only one pot, lovelies! Quick and easy!
500g package of whole wheat spaghetti (or pasta of choice, but whole wheat!!)
800g ripe tomatoes
2 cloves garlic
pinch of red pepper flakes
2 tsp salt
1 Tbs fresh basil, sliced into ribbons
125ml extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling at the end
5 cups water or low-sodium chicken stock
- Bring your water or stock to a boil in a pot that is large enough for the spaghetti to lay flat on the bottom. Do not add the pasta.
- When the stock or water comes to a boil, crush or mince the garlic, and add that to the spaghetti pot, along with the red pepper flakes, oil, and salt.
- Mix, then add the pasta, making sure it is all submerged in the water.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, and put them in the pot with the spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, wash, de-stem the kale and chard, and rip them into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the kale and chard, and let it cook a bit more until the pasta is el dente, about 2 more minutes.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve and, if food doesn’t disgust you, eat!
Original Recipe from Cook with Amber